Powered by Awesome is looking for a new team member!
Our Relationship Manager will help assist with client communication, project organization and management, schedule management, and be able to research and learn new online technologies (Google Sheets/Docs/etc, Social Media, communication software, etc). We want someone who loves people, fitness, and wants to be a part of a company that is built on helping people change their lives.
This job will start off as a part-time contract (1099) position, but could easily evolve into something more as the company continues to grow.
- Starting at $12/hr
- Starting at 20hrs/week
- Flexible work schedule
- Ability to learn and understand online technology to assist customers with self-service needs.
- Desire to exceed goals in a customer-centric, results-driven environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to engage others in dialogue, and a desire to add value to the lives of others.
- Demonstrates the ability to collaborate with others to achieve shared goals.
- Demonstrates initiative, a commitment to continuous learning, and the ability to adapt to changing demands and requirements.
- Applies strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills to meet customers needs.
- Strong organizational skills, the ability to multi-task, manage multiple responsibilities, and prioritize while delivering results.
- Strong communication skills, including verbal and written word.
Just fill out the survey below.